Sunday 6 November 2016

How I have long hair again thanks to Easihair Pro and Style Bar


How I have long hair again thanks to Easihair Pro and Style Bar

Easipro
Let me tell you a little story about myself. I started dyeing my hair when I was 13. I dyed it chocolate brown when I went to high school, and in standard 7 I decided to dye my hair pitchblack because I wanted to look like Ashlee Simpson.
kleberly.com
kleberly.com
I didn’t.
I looked like a high school dropout who had dreams of going to beauty school, but couldn’t make it.
www.tumblr.com
www.tumblr.com
So from standard 8 onwards I highlighted my hair again, until I went to varsity and the whole cycle started over again. At varsity I dyed it brown, then red, then blonde again.
260225_10150213772127507_1852220_n
262576_10150270903577507_3868781_n
250444_10150191282057507_7871379_n
After that whole debacle I vowed to never go back to brown again.
But of course I never learn from my mistakes, and so at the beginning of March 2015 I dyed my hair brown again because I was tired of regrowth. I was only a brunette for 4 weeks, but I had nearly 90 existential crises before I booked an appointment with Style Bar to take me back to blonde again.
Hair
So, you see – I’ve had every hair colour under the sun (even some purple, blue and pink) but I always go back to blonde. It’s just the colour that makes me feel most like Anja.
If I can give you some advice: Think very carefully before changing your hair colour too drastically. Sometimes it works out for the best, and sometimes you find yourself looking at old photos of yourself with sad violin music in the background.
Anyway, I’ve decided to stop experimenting with hair colours (for a while) and start playing with my hair length. At the beginning of the year I cut my hair into a lob, and I still LOVE that style. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in terms of caring for my hair, because I cut all the dead, wispy pieces off and now my hair is thick and healthy.
As much as I love my short hair, I still love change – so when I came across Easihair Pro EasiLengths extensions, I was like: Hmmm… I’d sure like to have Baywatch hair again. (I CAN’T HELP THAT I LIKE TO CHANGE MY HAIR SO MUCH, OKAY!)
And with the help of Style Bar and Easihair Pro, that’s exactly what I got. Just look at how natural my hair looks!
Extensions
You probably have a billion questions, so let me answer them for you.

What is Easihair Pro?

EasiLengths tape hair extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair, constructed using wafer thin polyurethane wefted panels, which are applied using medical grade adhesive tape that is safe and secure. It is available in almost any hair colour in 12″, 16″ and 20″ inch. Best of all? It’s reusable!

Can I apply and remove it myself?

No, it’s recommended that you have everything done professionally. I had mine done at Style Bar, and that’s why it’s so natural. The stylist matched my hair colour after she did my highlights, and then she ordered the extensions. I only had them put in a week later, and I’m super grateful I did it this way, because now I can flip my hair back-and-forth confidently.

But, like, isn’t it uncomfortable?

Okay, real talk: The first day of having them in, I was so freaked out. I was hyper aware of them, and kept panicking that other people could see them too. But I was being a weirdo over nothing, because NOBODY could see it – all they saw was babely long hair. And as far as being uncomfortable goes, yes – the first night was strange. But then by the second night I was sleeping starfish with my mouth open again.

Can I still wear my hair up when I’m lazy?

Here’s how I choose hairstyle:
Will I have to wake up earlier to do it?
Yes?
Then no. It’s not happening.
So the first question I asked when getting these extensions was whether I’d be able to wear it in a ponytail or plait when I’m lazy. AND I CAN! Whaduuuuup! Just ask your stylist to place it strategically – my stylist at Style Bar did it so that I can still wear my hair up. Bless her for understanding my laziness!

Where can I get it, and how long does it take to put it in?

Mine was done at the Style Bar at Deville Centre in Durbanville. I’d suggest you contact a Easihair Pro directly to find out which salon in your area does it. Contact number: 021 511 5868
And it only takes about an hour to apply the extensions, I had a nice cup of coffee and a Twitter stalk session while they did mine.

How do I take care of the extensions once they’re in?

– Don’t get them wet for at least 48 hours after application
– Always apply conditioner from the middle of your hair shaft down – keep it away from your roots
– You will probably flat iron or curl your extensions to help blend them in. Always use moderate heat settings and a heat protect spray.
– Sleeping with your extensions in pig tails will help preserve the hair quality.
2

How much does it cost?

When you buy these extensions, you are buying them for the long term – not just to wear out for a night. They’re completely reusable, so your stylist can reapply them everytime you go for a hair colour touch-up. Extensions are an investment – you’ll have to love and take care of them as such. If you do, you’ll have beautifully silky, long hair for a long time!
3
Price per box of extensions:
12 inch
Price per box: R1300
16 inch
Price per box: R2300
20 inch
Price per box: R3000
Just keep in mind that you won’t be using only one box – I have 3 boxes of 12 inch extensions in my hair.
Once you have your extensions you only have to worry about the following prices for the next few months/years that you wear your extensions:
Application per box: R400
Removal per box: R200
These prices include a wash and blowdry at Style Bar.
I’m so chuffed with my hair, and I’m so grateful to Easihair Pro and Style Bar for giving me Baywatch hair! I’m going to have so much fun playing with this hair – keep an eye on my blog, I have lots of fun posts coming up!
4



FIND OUT MORE http://fascinations.co.za/easihairpro.html

No comments:

Post a Comment